Our firm represents clients in commercial financing transactions, including business loans, secured or unsecured lines of credit or other similar financial accommodations for financing working capital of a business, acquisition of business assets (including equipment and inventory), and mortgage loans for acquisition of commercial or industrial real estate.
Stella S. Liu, Esq. assists business clients as borrowers from the earliest stages of the financing process, from the onset of the application process through the closing and funding of the transactions, including:
- Negotiating with lenders with respect to the terms of lending, security interests in the borrowers’ collateral, and related Uniform Commercial Codes (UCC) issues
- Conducting due diligence investigation
- Reviewing and revising underlying loan documents and coordinating the production of all documentation required by lenders
- Preparing legal documents and counsel’s opinions as required by lenders
- Consummating (closing) loan transactions with lenders